Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Morning Thoughts....



     I am off of work today. I have this long list of things to accomplish today. That is why I find my-self here, procrastinating. It is funny how the weeks where I get a day off always end up feeling like the longest. I think it is because my normal routine is messed up which adds a different kind of stress. That is why I would much rather have it be a surprise like in the form of a snow day. The likelihood of that happening is very slim which makes it even more special. 
      This weekend I did start a Family Blog with my immediate family. My sister´s actually came up with it; I just initiated it. It seems like a fun idea. It is amazing how many things on my to-do list involve the computer such as: ordering pictures to send to a friend, mak
ing a family blog, emailing friends, paying credit cards, looking up recipes etc. Yesterday, I
 sat for hours being productive with out moving. I guess it just amazes me how many things you can do on-line. The things I procrastinate doing are things I have to get up and do. How lazy am I? I can run in a 10K willingly but put off cleaning my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment