Saturday, September 11, 2010

Car Talk

Every Sunday we meet at Drew and Diane Henley`s house in Vine City, a neighborhood in Atlanta, to eat pancakes and hang out with kids that live here. After pancakes we caravan over to church.
During this journey to and from church I have participated in many random and hilarious conversations. One morning Ron was telling me about this lady who he saw on a talk show that would sit done and eat toilet paper for a meal.

One Sunday after dropping some kids back to their houses I decided to write down part of the conversations to let you know what you are missing if you have never made it out to Sunday morning pancakes.

Kid 1: ¨I watched on the news this morning that dinosaurs didn´t die, they were sent to the future to year 2026.¨

We then started talking about time travel and aliens.

Kid 2: ¨If I see an alien when I am 80 I would move.¨

Then we started talking about youtube videos.

Kid 1: ¨I set my hand on fire for a youtube video.¨

Then we talked about that the rest of the trip home.


No comments:

Post a Comment